Friday, July 17, 2015

A big thank you to my readers!

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and sharing with your friends and family and to those who have joined my fan page for updates, and who have been complimenting me on my writing and thanking me for writing this blog because I know people who have known about the cochlear implant because of me having one but I know others who are new to what cochlear implants are. I received a message from a friend of mine and she had said that for me to create this idea is very inspiring, not only to those who are considering a cochlear implant, but also for those who have little knowledge about cochlear implants and are learning about it about it by reading my point of view throughout this incredible experience. She found it amazingly important to read something and trying to put yourself in that person's shoes to understand better what they were feeling and she felt that by reading my posts. and you can imagine the proudness I had felt by reading that message, it was nice to see a positive comment like that.


Reading that comment made me think of this question: I would like to know what my readers are thinking about my blog so far, has it helped you or someone you know? Thank you for reading my blog, and reading your positive comments gives me the courage to keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment